The address for GPS, Mapquest, Google Maps, etc. is -
184 Dey Grove Rd.
Monroe Twp, NJ 08831
We have five baseball diamonds at the park. There soon will be signs on the backstops to help better identify the fields and you can click here
for a diagram of our park in more detail. Here is a general description of the layout of the facility:
- Field 1 = the field to the right when viewed from the main parking area (and the field closest to the snack bar)
- Field 2 = the field to the left when viewed from the main parking area (and the field closest to the playground area)
- Field 3 = the field just beyond the right field foul pole of Field 2
- Field 4 = the field furthest east along Dey Grove Road and adjacent to the additional parking area
- Field 5 (tee ball size field) = the field between Field 4 and Field 1 and near the additional parking area
Some other important notes -
- James Monroe Park is a smoke free facility. Smoking is only allowed in the parking lot areas. Please dispose of cigarette butts appropriately.
- Pets must remain on leashes at all times and pet owners are expected to pick up after their pets. Failure to comply with these two requests will result in the township banning all pets from the park.
- All guests visiting our park are expected to act in an appropriate, civil and polite manner to other guests at the park, the snack bar workers, all MTBA personnel, umpires and most of all our children playing baseball. Inappropriate behavior will result in disciplinary action from the MTBA.